Thursday 12 December 2019

ZYTOUCH DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I"ve installed the drivers about 6 times tonight in every fashion, on-glass, off-glass, USB, Serial, etc I have a zytronic controller and the software is hit and miss on if it works first time or not. I have a USB mouse and keyboard attached. My guess is that the stripe would go to the left towards where it says COM2. But the touch screen is still not working. zytouch driver

Uploader: Dilrajas
Date Added: 17 September 2014
File Size: 30.55 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 23030
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Drivers & Utilities

They are made in the UK. Has anyone here used a Zytronic Touch screen. I tried portrait mode in Windows but that also rotated the touch screen. Afterwards, the device shows up on com port 7 one time, the last time I specified Com2 and it showed up on com 6.

There is a red stripe on the one edge of the ribbon. I have tried both ways, serial and USB, but can't get this to work. If this usb - serial adaptor is the big conflict, I could get one of those ribbon cables and try connecting it to the motherboard and hooking it up that way to a serial port.

I had Drivrr boxes jumping all over the screen. So you never touch the actual touch-screen. I just got an old serial card from an old PC. Glad you got sorted. If anyone else is getting this issue I've got the original set up package now and could email it to them. I am looking at the ZyTouch user manual and it says: My touch screen is behind the outer door glass.

Pinball Freebox Lifetime Supporter Sr. When I move my finger up, the pointer goes right. Did the setup you had go directly to a serial port with a ribbon cable or did you have a USB adaptor zytoudh me? You touch the door glass in front of the touch screen only.

zytouch driver

I"ve installed the drivers about 6 times tonight in every fashion, on-glass, off-glass, USB, Serial, etc My guess is that the stripe would go to the left towards where it says COM2. Please login or register.

Zytouch Driver – Freecode

I can dfiver the ribbon cable into the com2 on the mother board and plug the serial cable from the Zytouch directly into that to see if it helps.

On some of the installs it says to identify a com port and I selected different ports to try. Did anyone get a solution with this? In answer to your questions: I think you will have some interest on rriver one, myself included.

Thoose com port extenders are not all compatible.

zytouch driver

Please allow up to eight hours zyytouch me to reply at times Jukebox Stats: Windows 7 ultimate As far as the Zytronic controller it was the original no longer supported on mass Sorry about the double posting. How do you know which way the plug goes on the mother board? I have a zytronic controller and the software is hit and miss on if it works first time or not.

zytouch driver

Current Full E-Touch Version: Barcrest Developer and Head Honcho. But it should be good for USB 2. I have a USB mouse and keyboard attached. I unplugged the USB to Serial adaptor and I can play the juke on the touchscreen monitor and use the mouse. I am using this TrendNet Usb to serial adaptor.

No comments:

Post a Comment